I want to talk about appreciation.
I appreciate nice trees.
I’m talking about the good kind, the kind of tree that not only smells good but also feels good.
These types of trees are not specific to any one kind of tree group, but rather they vary on a tree to tree basis.
Often times I see people take trees for granted, completely ignoring the fact that they are incredibly important.
Trees are the reason we are able to breathe, they are the reason we live. Our planet is losing more and more trees everyday and we are to blame.
Now don’t get me wrong, I’m not some tree sucking hippy, in fact, I burn trees often. But that still doesn’t make the situation any less important. I wouldn’t even be typing about this if it weren’t for all the information I received from some Arlington tree service company.
I ran into the owner of this company while I was out and about in my city. I saw his service truck and t-shirt and figured I’d ask a few questions. I asked questions about anything and everything I had concerns with. I walked away knowing more about trees than I do any other plant. And that’s saying something.
Regardless, the topic at hand is still about appreciation. If we don’t start appreciating what we’ve got, we could lose it all.
Our planet is being deforested and it honestly pains me to know that the good majority of Americans don’t give two shits.
Sorry for the language but I just get really heated about all of this.
I figured I would give some useful tips on how we can all make a difference:
- Don’t ever break a tree’s branch for no reason. Imagine I broke one of your fingers for no reason, it’s the same thing to a tree.
- Trees and Plants certainly feel pain, whether you realize it or not. Think of that next time you want to chop one down.
- Trees provide us with shade and cover, in those hot summer days they are the ones that are there for you.
- If you see anyone abusing a tree or plant of any kind, do ANYTHING you can to stop them. We need to treat our planet better.
- Pick up trash, I know no one wants to pick up someone else’s trash but it’s the right thing to do and probably the biggest way we can all contribute to cleaning our planet up.
That’s all I have for today, please try to remember this tips next time you’re outside.